Efficacy and Tolerance Adjuvant High-Dose Thiotepa With Peripheral Stem Cell Rescue Associated With Conventional Chemotherapy in Children and Adults With Relapsed Osteosarcoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Thiotepa (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Osteosarcoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSII-TTP
- 01 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.