Valuation of Dose-Dependent Repeated-Dose Neramexane Effects on Cardiac Repolarisation (QT/QTc Interval Duration) Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Moxifloxacin-Controlled, Ascending Repeated-Dose, Three-Arm Parallel Design ECG Study in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin; Neramexane
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 04 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2009 New trial record