A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Study Assessing the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Diazoxide Choline Controlled-Release Tablet (DCCR) in Subjects Without Diabetes Mellitus Having High or Very High Fasting Triglyceride Levels, With Double-Blind Active-Controlled Extension Assessing Safety and Tolerability.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Fenofibric-acid
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as the trial did not continue with development of DCCR in very high triglycerides
- 04 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.