A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of JNJ-42160443 as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Knee or Hip Pain From Osteoarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fulranumab (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 16 Oct 2016 Results of extension study asssessing long-term safety and efficacy of fulranumab published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 07 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History