A Phase I Trial of Tamibarotene and Arsenic Trioxide for the Treatment of Relapsed Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Tamibarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.