Basal Bolus Versus Basal Insulin Regimen for the Treatment of Hospitalized Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: a Randomized, Open Labeled, Non-inferiority Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Insulin glulisine (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Basal-Plus
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 26 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History