A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Ability of GSK706769 to Maintain Clinical Remission After Withdrawal of Enbrel in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 706769 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Additional trial location (Netherlands) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.