Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Pharmacokinetic and Glucodynamic, 6-Way Crossover Study of Subcutaneously Administered Insulin Analogs With Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (rHuPH20) Compared to Insulin Analogs Alone in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Insulin aspart (Primary) ; Insulin glulisine (Primary) ; Insulin lispro (Primary)
- Indications Diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Sep 2010 Results were reported at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 28 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the American Diabetes Association 70th Scientific Sessions, according to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release.
- 22 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History