Multicentre, Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial Comparing Oseltamivir With Placebo And Zanamivir With Control As The First Line Treatment For Human Swine Influenza (H1N1) Infection In Designated Flu Clinics During The Pandemic Influenza in Hong Kong.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Zanamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2009 Actual initiation date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.