Aldosterone Blockade to Prevent Myocardial Remodeling In Patients With Controlled Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Eplerenone (Primary)
- Indications Heart disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 20 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.