A Phase IV, Multi-center, Randomized, Partially Double Blinded, Placebo Controlled Study, to Evaluate the Safety of Daily Inhaled Zanamivir 10 mg Versus Placebo and Daily Oral Oseltamivir 75 mg Versus Placebo for Influenza Prophylaxis in Healthy Volunteers for 16 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Zanamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2009 New trial record