An Exploratory Trial to Assess the Improvement of Chronic Low-grade Non-hematologic Adverse Events Experienced by Patients With Philadelphia Chromosome Positive (Ph+) Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Chronic Phase (CML-CP) Treated With Imatinib When Switched to Nilotinib Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms ENRICH
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 50 and additional lead investigators added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.