A Phase IIB, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Abatacept vs Placebo on a Background of Oral Glucocorticosteroids in the Treatment of Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and the Prevention of Subsequent Lupus Flares
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Sep 2014 The number of treatment arms have been changed from 2 to 3 (open-label treatment period added) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Oct 2009 Actual patient number changed from 180 to 183.
- 06 Oct 2009 Actual end date changed from Nov 2007 to Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.