A Pilot Study of Intravenous Topotecan and Vincristine in Combination With Subconjunctival Carboplatin for Patients With a History of Bilateral Retinoblastoma and Refractory/Recurrent Intraocular Disease (IND 104,942).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Topotecan (Primary) ; Vincristine (Primary) ; Filgrastim
- Indications Retinoblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELRB1
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2012.
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2012.
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.