A Multi-arm Phase I Trial of Hepatic Arterial Infusion of Irinotecan With 1) Systemic Bevacizumab 2) Systemic Bevacizumab and Oxaliplatin 3) Systemic Bevacizumab and Cetuximab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Metastatic to the Liver
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Cetuximab; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Cancer metastases; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.