A Multicentre, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel-group Study in Children With Inadequately Controlled Partial Onset Seizures to Investigate Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of TRI476 (Oxcarbazepine) as Adjunctive Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxcarbazepine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 06 Dec 2013 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00975715).
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00975715).