A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Golimumab, an Anti-TNFalpha Monoclonal Antibody, Administered Intravenously, in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Despite Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-FURTHER
- Sponsors Centocor
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Sep 2015 Results published in Janssen Biotech media release.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results assessing clinical meaningfulness of radiographic joint damage presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History