A cohort study to monitor the safety and use of extended-release quetiapine (Seroquel XL) compared to the Immediate Release formulation in the mnetal health trust setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OASIS
- 23 Aug 2015 Results presented at the 31st International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management.
- 22 May 2013 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 31 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.