A Phase IIIB Multicentre Open Label 54 Weeks Clinical Trial Evaluating Certolizumab Pegol, a PEGylated Fab Fragment of Humanized Antibody to Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNFα) on Endoscopic and Mucosal Healing in Patients Suffering From Active Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUSIC
- Sponsors UCB
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2012 Results have been published in Gut.
- 17 Oct 2010 Health-related quality-of-life data were presented in an absract at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.