Open label, randomised, parallel-group, multi-centre study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of Baxter H1N1 vaccine and GlaxoSmithKline H1N1 vaccine in children 6 months to 12 years of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AS03B (Primary) ; Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 09 Nov 2013 Accrual to date is 76% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record. (7464)
- 07 Oct 2012 Accrual to date is 94% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 02 Feb 2011 Actual end date changed from 27 Sep 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00980850).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History