A RANDOMIZED, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL, PHASE 3 STUDY OF GEMCITABINE-CISPLATIN CHEMOTHERAPY PLUS NECITUMUMAB (IMC-11F8) VERSUS GEMCITABINE-CISPLATIN CHEMOTHERAPY ALONE IN THE FIRST- LINE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH STAGE IV SQUAMOUS NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Necitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SQUIRE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly; ImClone Systems
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 02 Nov 2016 Results assessing health-related quality of life and tolerability in patients with EGFR-expressing tumours (n=935) presented at the 19th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History