A Long-Term, Open-Label, Safety Study of Oral Olanzapine in Adolescents With Bipolar I Disorder (Manic or Mixed Episodes) or Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History