An Open Randomized Phase I/II Study Evaluating Safety and Immunogenicity of a Candidate HIV-1 Vaccine, MVA.HIVA, Administered to Healthy Infants Born to HIV-1-infected Mothers.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MVA HIV vaccine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry.
- 03 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry.
- 25 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated ( Pan African Clinical Trials Registry).