A 52 Week Randomised, Controlled, Open Label, Multicentre, Multinational, Parallel, Treat-to-target Trial Comparing Efficacy and Safety of NN1250 and Insulin Glargine Both Administered Once Daily in a Basal-bolus Regimen With Insulin Aspart as Mealtime Insulin in Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes (BEGIN: BB T1 LONG).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec (Primary) ; Insulin aspart; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEGIN; BEGIN-BB-T1-LONG
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2012 Results published in the Lancet.
- 08 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 21st World Diabetes Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History