A Phase 1 Single Dose Study Evaluating the Relative Oral Bioavailability of a New Formulation of ABT-263 in Subjects With Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Navitoclax (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 28 Jan 2011 Actual end date (December 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Sep 2009 to Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.