A Phase I, Open-label, Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Cyclosporine A (CsA) in Combination With Nab-paclitaxel in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.