A Phase 2a Randomized, Double-Blinded, Double Dummy, Placebo And Active Controlled, Two-Way Cross-Over, Flare-Enriched Multi-Centre Clinical Trial To Examine The Pain Relief Produced By 2 Weeks Of Daily Oral Administration Of A Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitor PF-04457845 In Patients With Osteoarthritis Of The Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4457845 (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 145 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 02 Sep 2010 An abstract explaining trial design rationale was presented at the 13th World Congress of Pain. Interim results were also presented.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History