A Phase Ib Study of Combination of Temsirolimus (Torisel) and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD, Doxil/ Caelyx) in Advanced or Recurrent Breast, Endometrial and Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2009 New trial record