A Randomized, Active Therapy Controlled Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of ADXS11-001 with and without Cisplatin as 2nd Line Therapy for the Treatment of Recurrent Cervix Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Apr 2016 Results published in Advaxis media release.
- 21 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Advaxis media release.
- 03 Sep 2013 Updated overall survival (18 months), tumour response and safety data will be presented at the 2013 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer Annual Meeting according to an Advaxis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History