A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral CEM-101 Compared to Oral Levofloxacin in the Treatment of Patients With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solithromycin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 31 Mar 2012 Results to be presented at the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID-2012)
- 18 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History