A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-group, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Infliximab (REMICADE) in Pediatric Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Biotech
- 10 Aug 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Oct 2013 Post-hoc analysis for early clinical, laboratory, and endoscopic predictors of sustained steroid-free remission in patients with moderate to severe ulcerative colitis presented at the 21st United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2011.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History