An Evaluation of the Effectiveness and Tolerability of Tapentadol Hydrochloride Prolonged Release, and Tapentadol Hydrochloride Immediate Release on Demand, in Subjects With Severe Chronic Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee Taking WHO Step III Analgesics But Showing a Lack of Tolerability.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2012 According to the European Clinical Trials Database, this trial is completed in the United Kingdom (Jun 2010), Germany (Aug 2010) and Denmark, and is still recruiting in Spain. According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, this trial has been discontinued.
- 02 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 13 Dec 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.