A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose, Safety, Tolerability, and PK Study of an IV Form of TR-701 Free Acid and an Open-Label, Crossover Absolute BA Determination of a TR-701 FA Tablet in Normal Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary) ; Tedizolid (Primary)
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms IV/SAD/MAD
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals; Trius Therapeutics
- 12 Sep 2010 Pharmacokinetic results presented at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 26 Jul 2010 Actual patient number is xx according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History