A Phase II Study of Erlotinib (Tarceva) and Hypofractionated Thoracic Radiotherapy for Patients With Advanced or Inoperable Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.