Definitive Chemoradiation With Gemcitabine and Continuous 5- FU (Fluorouracil)Followed by High Dose Rate Brachytherapy or Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Boost in Locally Advanced Intra or Extrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.