A Phase 1, Dose-escalation Study of MEDI-551, a Humanized Monoclonal Antibody Directed Against CD19, in Adult Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Advanced B-Cell Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inebilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 17 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 14 Jun 2018.
- 17 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 14 Jun 2018.
- 12 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History