A Two-Period Trial (Open-Label and Randomized Placebo-Controlled Substitution) of Droxidopa Treatment in Adults With ADHD With Co-administration of Carbidopa.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carbidopa; Droxidopa
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2011 Preliminary results were published in a Chelsea Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History