A Phase 2a, 2-Part, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study of Telaprevir in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Subjects Who Have Chronic HCV-1/HIV-1 Co-Infection and Are Treatment-Naive for Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Nov 2012 Final results (SVR24) were presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD).
- 23 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 62 to 68 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Actual end date (1 Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History