Open Label, Randomized Trial of TDF/FTC+Raltegravir Vs. TDF/FTC+Efavirenz in HIV-1-Infected Women: Differential Effects on Viral Suppression/Reservoir, & Immune Parameters in Different Compartments, Including Gut & Genital Tract
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.