A Phase IIIb Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled,Randomized Trial to Examine the Corticosteroid-sparing Effect of Certolizumab Pegol in Patients With Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COSPAR-I
- Sponsors UCB
- 09 Jun 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2009 New trial record.