Phase III, non-randomised, open-label study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of a prime-boost schedule of the H1N1 candidate vaccine adjuvanted with AS03B administered to subjects aged 3 to 17 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 232 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.