A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Induction and Maintenance Therapy with Abatacept in Subjects with Active Crohn's Disease (CD) who have had an Inadequate Clinical Response and/or Intolerance to Medical Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 689 to 906 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History