A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blinded, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of the Human Anti-TNF Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab in Pediatric Subjects With Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Fistula
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMAgINE 1; IMAgINE-1
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 19 May 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at the Digestive Disease Week (DDW) Annual Meeting 2016, according to an AbbVie media release.
- 02 May 2016 This trial is prematurely ended in Italy.
- 04 Apr 2016 Results published in an AbbVie media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History