Pharmacokinetics of Plasma Lopinavir/Ritonavir Over a 12 Hour Dosing Interval Following Administration of 400/100, 200/150, and 200/50 mg Twice Daily to HIV-negative Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ENCORE3
- 17 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed, results have been published.
- 17 Dec 2010 Results have been published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 02 Oct 2009 New trial record