An Observer-Blinded, Randomized Study Comparing the Safety and Immunogenicity of HEPLISAV to Licensed Vaccine (Engerix-B) Among Adults (18 to 70 Years of Age) With Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs V 270 (Primary) ; Alum; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Dynavax Technologies
- 24 Sep 2013 Results have been published in Vaccine according to a Dynavax Technologies Corporation media release.
- 27 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Antibody-levels' has been met.
- 27 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History