Comparison of the efficacy and safety of infliximab, as monotherapy or in combination with azathioprine, versus azathioprine monotherapy in moderate to severe active ulcerative colitis (part 1) comparison of maintenance versus intermittent infliximab treatment in maintaining remission: a follow-up of efficacy and safety (part 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azathioprine; Infliximab
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UC SUCCESS
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 26 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 19th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 01 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Remission-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History