A phase II, multicentre, double-blind, randomised, dose range finding placebo controlled study of rifaximin-EIR tablet: clinical effectiveness and tolerability in the treatment of moderate, active Crohn's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Retic-03
- 28 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 410 to 424 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Dec 2011 Results published in the Gastroenterology.
- 06 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Remission-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History