A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Golimumab Maintenance Therapy, Administered Subcutaneously, in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PURSUIT - Maintenance
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 08 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2014 Results have been published in Gastroenterology according to a Janssen media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History