A Long-Term Non-Interventional Registry to Assess Safety and Effectiveness of HUMIRA® (Adalimumab) in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease (CD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PYRAMID
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 09 May 2017 Results (n=5025) assessing long term safety of Adalimumab in patients with moderately and severely active Crohn's disease, presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 04 May 2017 According to an AbbVie media release, data from this trial will be presented at Digestive Disease Week (DDW) 2017.
- 19 May 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at the Digestive Disease Week (DDW) Annual Meeting 2016, according to an AbbVie media release.