A Phase 1/2 Trial Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of Bilateral Intraputaminal and Intranigral Administration of CERE-120 (Adeno-Associated Virus Serotype 2 [AAV2]-Neurturin [NTN]) in Subjects With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CERE 120 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ceregene; Sangamo Therapeutics
- 27 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 21 May 2013 Data from a secondary analysis were presented at the 16th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene and Cellular Therapy (ASGCT), according to a Ceregene media release.
- 19 Apr 2013 Top-line results published in a Ceregene media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History